|Job Title:||Mechanical/Electrical Technician|
|Salary:||£30000 - £34000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2018 10:33|
Up to £34,000
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical/Electrical Technician to join one of the industry leaders in specialist water treatment equipment in the UK. Working as a Mechanical/Electrical Technician, you will be responsible for the day-to-day servicing, maintenance and repair of various waste water treatment systems in an FMCG environment.
You will be responsible for…
- Carrying out reactive, pre-planned and preventative maintenance on specialist water treatment systems as well as responding to breakdowns when required.
- Working on both mechanical and electrical closed loop systems.
- Performing out of hours and breakdown cover on a fortnightly rota.
- Taking daily water readings and samples to ensure equipment if working effectively.
- Assisting clients with technical faults.
- Completing risk assessments, activity reports and other documentation as required.
This is a site-based role that will require flexibility and weekend cover and would suit somebody with previous experience working in an FMCG environment.
To be considered for this position, candidates will be expected to have received formal engineering training as well as having a background in performing maintenance/service work with demonstrable mechanical and electrical experience within an FMCG environment.
Full training will be provided to get you up to speed on the equipment and technologies you will be working with but a background working on Water Treatment systems would be an advantage.
What's on offer
- Basic salary up to £34,000
- Overtime & Call out
- Competitive Package
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.