Mechanical Site Supervisor
|Job Title:||Mechanical Site Supervisor|
|Salary:||£28000 - £33000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||February 16, 2018 13:35|
Mechanical Site Supervisor
Up to £33,000 Basic Salary
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Site Supervisor to join one of the leading multi-disciplined MEICA engineering technology companies in the UK.
Working as the Mechanical Site Supervisor you will be responsible for…
- Managing all aspects of site installations work through to completion, ensuring this is achieved on time and within budget. This will involve organising, advising and supervising all personnel on site.
- Organising labour requirements, materials and equipment in advance to ensure it is all on site when required.
- Amending method statements and risk assessments in line with site changes and ensuring health and safety compliance across all site personnel.
- Liaise with customers and contractors
- Monitor and inspect the quality of work on site and undertake statutory inspections of plant and equipment regularly.
To be considered for this position you should have supervisory experience in a mechanically biased role preferably within the water industry. You should also have a relevant industry qualification such as NVQ/City and Guilds/B-Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
Candidates are expected to hold a SSSTS or a SMSTS and have a full UK driving licence.
You should also have knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and procedures or a willingness to undertake Occupational Health and Safety training.
What's on offer
- £28,000- £33,000 Basic Salary
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Healthcare Scheme
How to apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£270 - £330 per day
Henfield, West Sussex
£14 - £16 per annum + Ltd
£14 - £16 per annum
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
West Bromwich, West Midlands
£28000 - £32000 per annum
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£25000 - £30000.00 per annum