Mechanical Site Manager
|Job Title:||Mechanical Site Manager|
|Location:||Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£250 - £300 per day + Depending on Limited or Umbrella|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Appleby|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2019 17:07|
Mechanical Site Manager - Power
I am seeking a Mechanical Site Manager to work on a Power Station in Hull. Any candidates with existing Power Station experience will be highly regarded for this position.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, as Site Manager, you will be responsible for:
- General Site Management including daily work assignments are completed
- Overseeing the Site Staff.
- Ensuring Health and Safety is upheld to a high standard.
- Undertake Progress meetings and stakeholder management.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- MUST hold SMSTS, Site Manager Safety Passport and CSCS Card (Black)
- MUST be mechanically bias and not Civils dominate.
- Ideally will hold IPAF and Confined Space Certification.
Rate & Contract Length
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Ongoing Contract with potential for extension.
- Rate is negotiable, initially looking around £250 - £300 a day.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 208 and ask to speak to Ashley who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mobile Mechanical Engineer
Up to £14.40 per hour
South Yorkshire, England
Up to £50000.00 per annum + Company Car + Bonus
Engineering Manager - CHP
Up to £50000.00 per annum
Business Development Manager - CHP
North West England, England
Company Car + Bonus
E&I Engineering Manager - Energy from Waste
North London, London
Up to £60000.00 per annum + Bonus & Benefits