|Job Title:||Mechanical Maintenance Technician - CCGT Power Station|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becki Saunders|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019|
Mechanical Maintenance Technician - CCGT Power Station
Circa £38,000 + Benefits
We are looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Technician to join the Maintenance Department of a state of the art CCGT Power Station in South Lincolnshire. This station has a generating capacity of 819MW with two Gas Turbines and one Steam Turbine with a thermal efficiency of 54%.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Mechanical Engineer, as Mechanical Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Fault finding and maintaining mechanical assets including pumps, gearboxes, valves, rotating equipment, compressors etc.
- Working in line with maintenance techniques and best practices
- To ensure compliance with the pressure regulations and lifting gear inspection requirements
- Assisting in plant developments and projects
- Supervising and setting to work on-site contractors
- Maintaining accurate maintenance records on the site CMMS
- Assist in outage planning, scheduling and coordination
- To ensure the availability of plant spares
- Be apart of call out rota
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A relevant technical qualification such as an NVQ / ONC / HNC in mechanical engineering or a similar discipline
- At least three years of hands-on maintenance experience with mechanical systems including pumps, compressors, gearboxes, cranes etc
- Practical knowledge of process plant and equipment gained in a heavy engineering environment such as power generation, petrochemical, steelworks, CHP plant, paper mill etc. Royal Navy Marine Engineers will also be considered
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- A competitive salary of around £38,000
- Call out bonus
- Benefits package including Pension
- Opportunity to work on a highly efficient CCGT Power Station
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 214 and ask to speak to Becki who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.