|Job Title:||Mechanical Maintenance Technician|
|Location:||West Sussex, England|
|Salary:||£33000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2018|
Job Title: Maintenance Technician - Mechanical
Location: Ford - West Sussex
Salary - £33,000 - £35,000
Our Client is one of the UK's leading provider of Environmental solutions, offering a full range of Waste and Energy Recovery services through a vast and growing network of Plants and Facilities across the country. As such they are looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Technician to join one of their established plants in Ford, West Sussex.
What you will be doing
- Ensure that all plant and equipment on sites is modified and improved, as necessary, to maximise equipment availability and performance
- Be aware of stock control and maintain shift paperwork to the highest standard, to complete condition reports and other documentation as defined by the maintenance strategy
- Undertake assessments of malfunctioning equipment and provide advice to the site management team to assist and influence decision making
- Undertake engineering project work and assist with new installations or refurbishments
- Update and administer the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Attend daily operational review meetings, providing updates on Planned Maintenance compliance, live defects and ongoing improvement plans
What you will need
To be considered for this position you will need to have a recognised Level 3 NVQ/HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering or similar. You will have experience of working with low levels of supervision in a high-pressure production environment. Maintenance experience from within a relevant industry (power generation, energy from waste, waste management, heavy process) is a must. Specific waste industry experience, MRF / MPT / Polymers would be advantageous
This is a shift basis role. Please only apply if this is suitable for you.
What's in it for you…
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's leading specialists in the Waste and Energy recovery sector. For more information please contact Lauren White on 02392 222965, emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.