|Job Title:||Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor|
|Salary:||Up to £42000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||September 6, 2018|
Job Title - Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor
Location - Essex
Salary - £42,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor to join our client on their Waste Processing Facility over in Basildon.
Our client is an International Recycling and Resource Management company, operating over 200 specialist treatment plants worldwide. Their new plant in Basildon is a fully operational Mechanical Biological Treatment facility processing residential waste from Essex.
As Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor you will be responsible for all planned and reactive maintenance on site assisting the Maintenance team in ensuring full plant availability.
As Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- To carry out equipment breakdowns effectively and efficiently.
- To plan and carry out planned preventative Maintenance on all plant and equipment aiming to achieve maximum plant availability, with zero unplanned down time.
- Supervise the daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance inspections.
- Conduct safety compliance inspections and maintain records.
- Working to health and safety, environmental other standards as they apply to the process.
- Develop/document training material to facilitate transfer of skills and knowledge.
- Effective and economical control of critical spares for all key processes.
- Experience of working with engineering drawings.
- Provide training, work direction and guidance.
- Operate a variety of equipment including loaders, forklifts, high lifts, cranes, cherry pickers.
- Supervise a team to ensure things are carried out correctly
As the ideal candidate you will have a minimum NVQ Level 3 in suitable Engineering subject. You will have experience within PPM and reactive maintenance and plant machinery. Previous industry experience could include Industrial, Waste Management, Manufacturing, Production or Aggregates. As an individual you will be a team player, with a positive can-do attitude.
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Lauren White at email@example.com or call 02392222965.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.