|Job Title:||Mechanical Fitter|
|Salary:||Up to £16 per hour + Plus Overtime rates.|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Appleby|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2019 11:21|
Mechanical Fitter - Power Station
We are seeking several Mechanical Fitters and Technicians to assist with an Outage/Shutdown of a Power Station on the Outskirts of London. This Outage will start on 26th June 2019 and is suspected to last around two/three weeks.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Project Manager, as Mechanical Fitter, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with all Mechanical work undertaken during the Outage.
- Handling, assembling and Dismantling Plant Equipment.
- Completing remedial tasks including manual labour.
- Completing Install Pipework, Assisting with Leak and Integrity testing.
- Ensuring that safe working practices are followed.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- CCNSG Safety Passport is essential.
- MUST hold a Mechanical Qualification of NVQ (to at least Level 3) B-Tec or equivalent.
- MUST have Heavy Industry experience.
- Ideally have Power Station experience.
- MUST have a good understanding of Health and Safety working practices.
Rate & Contract Length
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- 12 Hour Days including Premium Rates after 8 hours.
- This Outage/Shutdown is expected to be roughly two/three weeks.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 208 and ask to speak to Ashley who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mechanical Fitter - Energy From Waste
Knaresborough, North Yorkshire
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + OT + Benefits
Lead Mechanical Technician - CHP
Mechanical Technician - Energy From Waste
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Overtime
Principal Mechanical Engineer - District Heating
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, E. Midlands, England
Mechanical Technician - Energy from Waste
DOE - Bonus + Benefits