|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£350 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Saleh Sattar|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2017 15:26|
6 Month Contract
£350 - £450 P/D
We are recruiting for a leading EPC services provider in to the Gas/Diesel powered solutions market. Currently, they are working on a number of turnkey projects and require a Mechanical Engineer to take responsibility for delivery of the projects cost effectively.
Reporting the the Engineering Design Manager the candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing front end concept designs in to details designs taking in to account functional needs and specifications.
- Take responsibility for production of mechanical design documents. These include Process Flow diagrams, P&ID's, Functional Design Specifications etc.
- As part of the above, liase and lead CAD designers to produce design packages in a timely manner.
- Manage and measure suppliers work across the site to maitain quality and standards.
- Attend site where required to oversee techncial and layout surveys.
It is essential that the candidate has demonstratable experience in power generation around management and development of projects. Other desirable points include having a Degree or HNC/D qualfication in Mechanical Engineering and strong IT skills around the Microsoft suite and and AutoCAD.
The role presents a fantastic opportunity to work with a EPC within rapidly expanding portfolio of projects in the UK.
To find out more please call Saleh on 02392 288209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mechanical Engineer - New Energy from Waste
Mechanical Engineer - New Energy from Waste Power Station
Mechanical Maintenance Technician - CCGT Power Station
Up to £38000 per annum + Benefits
Design Engineer HV Electrical
Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £60000.00 per annum + pension