|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||£14 - £15 per hour + Dependant on Limited or Umbrella|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Appleby|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2019 08:52|
I am seeking a Mechanical Engineer based in a Hospital in Liverpool to complete preventative and reactive maintenance of the primary heating systems on site.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Site Management, as The Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing detailed knowledge of the site.
- Ensuring compliance of the site is up to date.
- Completing Maintenance of the core plant and equipment of the hospital estate.
- Ensuring health and safety on site.
- To understand the working of mechanical heating systems.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- City and Guilds in Mechanical Engineering.
- Indentured apprenticeship or equivalent training.
- CHP Experience would be beneficial.
- Boiler work experience is ideal.
Rate & Contract Length
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Rate of around £14 - £15 an hour.
- Initially a 3-month position.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 208 and ask to speak to Ashley who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mechanical Service Engineer - District Heating
Up to £32000.00 per annum + benefits
Mechanical Field Service Engineer - Power Generation
OT, Van, etc
Mechanical Engineer - CCGT Power Station
£35000 - £50000 per annum + 10% bonus, pension
£17 - £25 per hour + Limited Company Rate.
Up to £34 per hour + Limited Company Rate.