|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||£40 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Dan Parker|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2017 10:26|
Mechanical Engineer - Project Based (Contract)
Wimborne - Dorset
6 months - £40PH
We are currently looking to recruit a Contract Mechanical Engineer to join a project team developing manufacturing capability for a new product. This role will include continuous improvement of existing design and suitability of manufacturing process after initial capacity is established. With a focus on quality, safety, and efficiency, you will add value to the entire product life cycle.
Reporting directly into the Programme Manager, you will have demonstrable experience of many of the following capabilities :
- Mechanical manufacturing processes and assembly techniques, to include welding, brazing, and high vacuum.
- Radioactive materials knowledge
- BoM and detailed drawing packs
- Jig and fixture design
- FEA, DFMEA, PFMEA and root cause analysis
- Full product life cycle involvement
- Design and assembly knowledge for products designed to operate in harsh environments
- Accurate and detailed reporting authorship for publishing
- Able to communicate complex technical concepts verbally and visually in a clear manner
As a proactive and creative individual, with a desire to be involved throughout the full project life cycle, you will have the drive to follow tasks through to completion. You will be able to take direction, but also to show initiative and self manage, with a technically persuasive credibility that will ensure the correct solution is adopted.
The role will involve occasional travel to customer and supplier sites across the UK, and flexibility regards working hours at key project milestones would be appreciated and rewarded.
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Parker on 02392 222 961 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's