|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2019|
Up to £40,000
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Fitter to join a leading provider of Water engineering services and solutions across the South. They are looking for a Mechanical Project Engineer to join their small but established team providing expertise in process, mechanical, electrical and ICA solutions whilst delivering projects all at stages of the cycle. Working as the Mechanical Engineer, you will deliver a busy portfolio of robust engineering solutions across various waste water and clean water contracts in the South.
Working as the Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for…
- Working as part of the office-based design team with regular visits to site troubleshooting, checking and managing potential and live projects.
- Driving successful project delivery, working alongside the Project Manager planning, establishing and coordinating the projects, carrying out mechanical design works and ensuring projects are delivered to client specifications on time and in budget.
- Collaborate with project teams to maintain profitability and efficient methods of work
- Complete mechanical designs and develop specifications for internal and external equipments.
- Manage all elements of the project delivery from initial site surveys, proposal preparations through to handover. This includes costings, proposals, specifications, ordering, fault finding, testing and commissioning.
This is a field-based position requiring a flexible approach to work.
To be considered for this position candidates will be expected to have a background working in a site-based mechanical engineer or project engineer position ideally within the water industry. You will have demonstrable success delivering projects and a proven track record working directly with clients on project designs and coordination.
Due to a high level of travel to various sites throughout this role, candidates must hold a valid full UK driving licence and be flexible in their working hours.
What's on Offer.
- Basic salary up to £40,000
- Competitive Package
How to apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.