|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||£24000.00 - £25000 per annum + Benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Simon Cheung|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019|
Astute Technical are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer to join a market leader in Filtration systems. This is a great chance to work for a large and dynamic global organisation.
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible
- For ensuring that assigned projects in Eastern and Central Europe are engineered to agreed specifications, scope, cost, time scale and customer satisfaction.
- Work out and Improve design standards to increase engineering productivity and prepare Operating & Maintenance Manuals and testing protocols together with Applications and Commissioning Engineers.
You will be working with interesting, cutting-edge products in an industry which is constantly evolving and developing.
To be considered for the Mechanical Engineer role, candidates should have: -
- Knowledge of European regulation EN13445, ASME VIII div 1 and 2 and Russian code (optionally) for Pressure vessel design, fabrication and testing
- Familiar with steel and alloy specifications as per EN, ASTM standards
- Use of Autodesk (Inventor and AutoCad) for production of detail drawings of vessels and general arrangement drawings of skid assemblies
- Fluent in Polish and English
As a Mechanical Engineer with our client, you will receive: -
- Competitive salary of 144k PLN
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to work on interesting, cuttingedge products in an industry which is constantly evolving and developing.
Applying for this exciting opportunity could not be easier, simply email your up to date CV and covering letter to Simon Cheung on email@example.com or call on 023 93 911 007
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.