|Job Title:||Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Molly McDermott|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2019|
Mechanical Design Engineer
£30,000 - £35,000
I'm looking to speak with an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer that's keen to develop their career by joining an established, innovative technology company.
This role will require you provide assistance to the Mechanical Engineering Manager. Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager you will be expected to undertake specific engineering tasks.
- Assist in the execution and mechanical design on various projects
- Work with PCB layouts and select appropriate electro-mechanical components for selected design tasks
- Liaise with suppliers to introduce and integrate new technology
- Work with the hardware engineering team to achieve required radiated RF and EMC performance
With a mechanical design engineering background, you will be a proactive, confident individual who is competent with assisting in the planning, monitoring and creation of mechanical projects.
You will ideally hold:
- A proven history of using Mechanical Design tools - such as Solid Works and Pro-E
- A degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or Computer Science
- Knowledge and experience of specification, design and completion of Mechanical projects
- An awareness of the Health & Safety Act 1974
What's on offer
The opportunity to be part of an exciting company who's training programmes and business growth gives access to major career development opportunities.
A competitive starting salary and flexible working hours. Alongside a generous pension scheme will be on offer to someone who is keen to develop their career in this role.
How to apply
Please call Molly McDermott directly on 02393 910 034 to discuss your suitability for the opportunity and its responsibilities and requirements in greater detail or contact me by email at email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.