|Job Title:||Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000.00 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Holiday|
|Contact Name:||Simon Cheung|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019|
Mechanical Design Engineer
£30k - £35k Basic, Pension, Holiday, Company Bonus
Astute Technical are currently recruiting for a Solidworks Mechanical Design Engineer to join a leader in the provision of the design and manufacture of Medical Equipment, whilst ensuring these are compliant with ISO 13485 and IEC 60601 standards.
This is an excellent opportunity with a genuine route of progression and move towards running the whole assembly department. This is a unique opportunity where you will be solely responsible for the product from conception phase through to manufacture.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, your duties will include:-
- Product Design
- Selection of key components
- Product Development
To be considered for the Mechanical Design Engineer role, candidates should have:-
- Proven track record in designing and developing medical devices OR similar
- Proficient in using Solidworks 3D Design software
- Able to read engineering drawings and 2D drafting
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and materials
As a Mechanical Design Engineer with our client, you will receive:-
- Competitive salary of £30k - £35k Basic
- Company Bonus scheme
- 25 days Holiday
- Opportunity to develop your career and run an assembly department
Applying for this exciting opportunity could not be easier, simply email your up to date CV and covering letter to Simon Cheung on email@example.com or 023 93 911 007.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.