|Job Title:||Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Salary:||Pension, 25 days holiday,|
|Contact Name:||Simon Cheung|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2019|
Mechanical Design Engineer (Solidworks)
£35k - £40k Basic, 25 days Holiday, Pension, benefits scheme
We are currently recruiting for a skilled Mechanical Design Engineer (Solidworks) to join a leading organisation in the provision of design and manufacture of special purpose machinery.
You will be an integral part of the team and play a key part in the design or mechanical systems involving high volume and high quality design.
As Mechanical Design Engineer your duties will include:-
- Design, detail and create BOM's within a team of Mechanical Engineers and liaising with other relevant departments to ensure specific requirements are met
- Adapting existing designs to suit customer requirements as well and R&D for new designs
- Using Radan for Legacy work
To be considered for the Mechanical Design Engineer vacancy, candidates should demonstrate:-
- Experience of dynamic systems and mechanism
- Good technical mechanical understanding, which must include experience of dynamic systems and mechanisms.
- Ideally Degree educated, however not essential
- Proficient in Solidworks however other intelligent software systems will be considered
As an Mechanical Design Engineer with our client you will receive:
- Competitive salary of £35k - £40k Basic
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme, up to 4.5% company contribution
- Free onsite parking
- Benefits scheme including cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers
Applying for this exciting opportunity couldn't be easier. Simply email your up to date CV and covering letter to Simon Cheung on email@example.com or call 02393 911 007 for more information.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.