|Job Title:||Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £40 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sara Nash|
|Job Published:||February 7, 2019|
Mechanical Design Engineer
£40 per hour
Duration: 3 Years
This is an exciting opportunity for a Quality Engineer to join an established firm at their Large Nuclear plant in the Reading area, joining a dynamic project team at its inception with genuine prospects for growth and development.
To undertake engineering and design tasks in accordance with the business requirement so as to enable the delivery of the CA02 Framework to the client. All actions, activities and outputs must underpin the integrity, expertise and competency of the company.
- 5 years+ design experience in a highly regulated industry
- CAD experience or other engineering software products
- Preparation and presentation of engineering reports and papers
- Familiar with structure of typical engineering documents
- Familiar with radiological protection, its management and operation
- Familiar with recognised quality system & legislative requirements
- Used to dealing with confidential and commercial information
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in an engineering discipline
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02393 910040
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.