Mechancial Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Mechancial Design Engineer|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£350 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Saleh Sattar|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2018 17:23|
Mechanical Design Engineer
6 Month Contract
£ Neg P/D
We are recruiting for a leading EPC services provider in to the Gas/Diesel powered CHP solutions market. Currently, they are working on a number of turnkey projects and require a Mechanical Design Engineer to take responsibility for delivery of the projects cost effectively.
Reporting the the Engineering Design Manager the candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing front end concept designs in to details designs while taking in to account functional needs and specifications.
- Take responsibility for production of mechanical design documents. These include Process Flow diagrams, P&ID's, Functional Design Specifications etc.
- As part of the above, liase and lead CAD designers to produce design packages in a timely manner.
- Manage and measure suppliers work across the site to maitain quality and standards.
- Attend site where required to oversee techncial and layout surveys.
It is essential that the candidate has demonstratable experience in power generation around management and development of projects and personnel. Other desirable points include having a Degree or HNC/D qualfication in Mechanical Engineering and strong IT skills around the Microsoft suite and and AutoCAD.
The role presents a fantastic opportunity to work with a EPC within rapidly expanding portfolio of projects in the UK.
To find out more please call Saleh on 02392 288209 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Electrical & Instrumentation Design Engineer - Rotating Plant
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Pension + Life Insurance
£38000 - £40000 per annum + good package
Technical Support Engineer
£8 - £10 per hour
Manufacturing Process Engineer
£25 - £30 per hour
CHP Commissioning Engineer
£40 - £45 per hour