|Job Title:||Marketing Specialist|
|Salary:||Up to £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Samantha Bradshaw|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2018 15:28|
We are looking for an ambitious, dynamic Marketing Specialist to develop and implement our marketing strategy.
This is a new position and a great opportunity to play a key role and make a name for yourself within an exciting, industry-leading technical recruitment company located at the prestigious Lakeside North Harbour business park. As a core member of the Business Support Team, you will be expected to coordinate closely with the sales teams and business Directors to deliver marketing projects and develop brand awareness for our rapidly growing business. In return, we will help you achieve your goals with continuous professional development and broadening your marketing skills.
As part of your role, you will have responsibility for digital marketing including all social media channels maintaining daily updates and campaigns, providing regular social media blogs and writing press releases for big events or upcoming promotions. You will also be responsible for the upkeep of our external website including blogs, video production and SEO optimisation.
Creative writing skills are critical as you will be required to produce a variety of marketing literature and case studies to promote the business, with a focus on SEO where needed. With your experience in marketing tracking, ideally you will also be skilled in Google Analytics and setting up marketing goals to track our performance in the market. In addition, you will be involved in all internal social events and corporate social responsibility across the business.
As part of your own development, you will work closely with our external design house and website development partners, whilst reporting directly to Directors on employee branding and insight. As part of a busy team, it is also important you are happy to support your colleagues with a variety of tasks to support the needs of the business.
What we are looking for in you;
- Marketing qualification, ideally degree qualified, with proven marketing experience in a workplace environment.
- Proven knowledge of social media channels and management platforms
- Creative thinker with understanding of digital marketing trends
- Excellent creative writing skills with great attention to detail
- Understanding of web content writing for SEO optimisation
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Technically proficient in using analytical tools such as Google Analytics
- Flexibility and a team player to support administration tasks within the Business Support Team
What we can do for you;
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Network with creative marketing partners
- Generous holiday package with buy/sell back scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Free Parking
- Excellent onsite facilities, including gym, nursery and retail area
- Contributory pension scheme
- Regular social events
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's