|Job Title:||Marketing Manager - Residential Development|
|Location:||Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||Up to £50000.00 per annum + Car Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2019|
Marketing Manager - Residential Development
£50,000 + Car Allowance
We are currently looking to recruit and experienced Marketing Manager to join a high-end residential housing developer. They are currently operating as one of London's largest developers, with over 300 employees.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for…
- Managing a team of four (two Marketing Co-Ordinators and two Marketing Executives)
- Running weekly team meetings, monthly 1-2-1s and managing the teams workload accordingly.
- Planning production schedules for induvial sales and marketing plans.
- Ensuring internal communication such as newsletters and customer updates are issued quarterly and monthly to stakeholders.
- Working with PR agency's on press releases, requests for editorial comments or interviews.
- Managing communication between internal departments.
- Assisting the Head of Marketing with research,
- Media planning and management.
- Managing the production of all point of sale material (brochures, adverts, development models, signage/hoardings, photography, videos and invitations)
- Controlling costs and budgets for sales launches.
- Managing the fit out of show properties with the technical and sites teams.
Candidates should hold a marketing related degree (although not essential) coupled with 3 - 5 years' experience in an equivalent role.
Experience working in marketing in a property related filed is desirable, but not essential.
What's on offer
- Basic salary of £50,000
- Car Allowance
- Benefits Package
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.