|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 12:20|
Up to £40,000
We are currently recruiting for a UK and European Marketing Manager to join one of the industry leaders in specialist water treatment equipment in the UK. Working as the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for leading the promotion and marketing of company products and services UK wide and across the EU. This will focus predominantly on water treatment systems and maintenance services and will include managing website content, visiting customer sites as well as social media accounts and maximising SEO of company information sites.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for…
- Leading and managing all marketing strategies for the UK and European businesses across the organisation.
- Create case studies of flagship installations. Visiting customers' sites following the installation and commissioning phases to create the case study literature.
- Managing website content for target audiences and to enhance SEO of the sites.
- Devise and roll out strategic marketing plans to maximize impact of live systems.
- Building and managing the companies CRM system and social media accounts.
- Manage all page re-directs from the other websites linked to the business.
To be considered for this position, candidates are expected to have demonstrable marketing experience working within the engineering sector or a similar technical industry, with a track record of successfully promoting company services and increasing responses and enquiry rates for company products.
The successful candidate should have a good understanding of current GDPR requirements and be able to effectively manage client data. Candidates should have a strong background carrying out SEO management of website information and be confident working closely with clients.
Working as the UK and European Marketing Manager, candidates should expect regular travel to client sites nationwide and across Europe and should be flexible with excellent communication and organisational skills.
What's on offer
- Basic salary up to £40,000
- 5% Pension Scheme
- Competitive Package
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's