|Job Title:||Manufacturing Planning Engineer|
|Location:||Stockport, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£26000.00 - £32000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Parker|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2019|
Manufacturing Planning Engineer
I'm looking to speak with an experienced production planner, ideally with knowledge of the electronics manufacturing sector, that is keen to join an established and well-respected firm with strong roots across multiple highly regulated industries.
This role will require you to take responsibility for requirements scheduling and expediting works orders within a busy electronics manufacturing environment, as well as maintaining control of technical documentation relating to this process.
You will be able to demonstrate your ability and past achievements in a variety of the following areas:
- MRP system management to include maintaining the demand schedule and system integrity for new and existing orders to ensure project milestones are successfully achieved
- Liaising with manufacturing teams to ensure any issues affecting the above are identified as early as possible and workable solutions implemented.
- Maintaining integrity of works order data pack inputs.
- Defining and implementing best practice delivery strategy, in cooperation with the manufacturing and operations teams, to include consideration for batch size, operations cycle and queue time and work order management
With a manufacturing background in low to medium volume high technology production engineering, you will be a positive and flexible individual that is confident in their communication manner and pro active with their contributions to the project team and wider business.
You will ideally hold:
- HNC or higher, or equivalent experience in relevant engineering discipline
- Demonstrable experience with MRP management for a production environment
- A background in project / programme management for manufacturing
What's on offer
The opportunity to be part of an inclusive team within an established industry leading employer - you will be joining this business at an exciting period of growth and be involved with varied and exciting projects in a high technology sector.
A solid starting salary and flexible working arrangements alongside excellent development prospects will reward someone that is keen to build their career in this role.
How to apply
Please call Dan Parker directly on 02392 222 961 to discuss your suitability for the opportunity and its responsibilities and requirements in greater detail or contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.