|Job Title:||Manufacturing Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £1 per annum + Competitive Salary & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Simon Cheung|
|Job Published:||July 9, 2019|
Competitive Salary, 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays increasing up to 26 days/Life
Astute Technical are proudly supporting a leading Aerospace sub contract manufacturer for a new and exciting new opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer to be responsible for supporting the introduction of new business and the continuous improvement of operations within existing processes and products.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with blue major OEM;s including Rolls Royce, Bombardier, GKN, Meggitt and Airbus.
As Manufacturing Engineer, your duties will include:-
- Preparation of customer bid packages from a Manufacturing Engineering perspective
- Ensuring the successful delivery of accurate quotations in a timely and customer focused manner
- Develop processes and methods to meet manufacturing requirements ensuring lowest cost and highest quality
- Own the configuration of all supporting process elements including production routings, tooling, gauges, test equipment, work holding and support CNC programmes
To be considered for the Manufacturing Engineer role, candidates will demonstrate:-
- Understanding of and ability to interpret technical drawings and specifications
- Knowledge of precision engineering processes including general machining (milling and turning)
- Knowledge of aerospace requirements particularly operating to AS9100
- Previous use and experience of SOLIDWORKS
As Manufacturing Engineer with our client, you will receive:-
- Highly competitive salary (DOE)
- 23 days annual leave increasing to 26 days
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
The application process couldn't be easier, simply email your up to date CV and cover letter to Simon Cheung on scheung@astute technical.co.uk or call on 023 93 911 007
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.