|Job Title:||Manufacturing Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kyle Shinn|
|Job Published:||March 9, 2018|
c£40,000 + Benefits
Permanent, Full Time
Our client, a leading designer and manufacturer of high-tech electronic and electro-mechanical products, currently require a Manufacturing Engineer / Manufacturing Process Engineer to join their team. You will be based at their state of the art production & manufacturing facility based in the Southampton area.
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Providing day to day support to production, problem solving and carrying out root cause analysis, along with implementing corrective actions.
- Driving continuous improvement and lean manufacturing to reduce costs and improve production process, efficiency and quality.
- Support the NPI project teams, acting as the key driver for manufacturing engineering input in to new developments.
- Introducing new processes & process equipment in to manufacturing and change management.
- Other duties as required.
In order to be considered for this position, you will need to have proven experience in a similar Manufacturing Engineer / Manufacturing Process Engineer role. You will also need to hold a relevant engineering / technical qualification, ideally a degree, along with having experience of lean manufacturing (Six Sigma / 6 Sigma).
They're offering a competitive salary in the region of £40,000 depending on experience, plus a great benefits package. If you'd like to apply for this Manufacturing Engineer / Manufacturing Process Engineer role, then please send a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kyle Shinn on 02392 288 284 for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.