|Job Title:||Manufacturing Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Saleh Sattar|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2017 10:05|
6 Week Contract
£ Neg P/H
We are working with a defence orientated, multi national company who seek a candidate to contribute to planning, co-ordination and improvement of Manufacturing Process with specific focus on product design optimisation for cost and efficient manufacturing.
- Working with Engineers in the development of engineering concepts to physical products.
- Develop documentation and manufacturing methods e.g Build Method Agreements, Build Instructions and Bills of Materials.
- Interface with test teams to ensure suitability of test procedures.
- Assist with warranty returns and investigations
- Liaise with management to keep the flow of information constant regarding issues that could impact the manufacturing process.
To be considered for the role it is essential that the candidate have a Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Manufacturing or Industrial), have demonstrable experience in the manufacturing environment around plant layout, tooling, systems and understanding of DFMA (Design for Manufacture and Assembly) principles.
If you may be interested in the role please call Saleh on 02392 288209 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manufacturing Engineering Manager
£60000 - £65000.00 per annum + Benefits
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - CHP
West End, London
£40000 - £45000.00 per annum
Planning Engineer - CHP Power Station
Electrical Engineer - New Energy from Waste Power Station
£55000.00 per annum
Maintenance Engineer - New Build Energy from Waste
£40000 - £50000.00 per annum