|Job Title:||Maintenance Technician - CHP|
|Location:||Trafford, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||+ Addons + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Grosvenor|
|Job Published:||October 9, 2019|
Maintenance Technician - CHP Energy Centre
Competitive Salary & Addons & Benefits
We are currently seeking a multi-skilled maintenance technician to carry out electrical & mechanical work within the utilities department of a food processing site.
This includes a wastewater treatment plant, gas turbine, steam boilers, HVAC and all associated systems and equipment - which the company is responsible for on site. Our client is a leading provider of operations & maintenance services to the utility sector in the UK.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Operations Manager, as a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Planned and unplanned maintenance and fault finding (electrical and mechanical) on air compressors, refrigeration, gas turbine, boilers, steam raising plant, waste & effluent treatment plant etc.
- Carrying out plant inspections, audits, and fault diagnosis work across the Energy Centre.
- Following the company's health and safety procedures.
- Ensuring that all plant and systems are maintained and operated in order to provide maximum efficiency, availability and reliability for the client.
- Other duties as required.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Level 3 (C&G/NVQ/ONC) qualification in a relevant Engineering field.
- Experience working in steam raising plant, boilers, compressors, valves, pumps, HVAC equipment.
- Ideally from a Heavy Engineering / Power background, this could be CHP, Steelworks, Papermill, Refinery, Petrochemical, Energy from Waste, Biomass etc.
- Marine Engineers with minimum 6 years' experience will also be of interest.
- Flexibility to be part of an on call rota (1 in 5).
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive starting salary.
- Additional monthly premiums for flexibility and availability.
- Benefits package including overtime.
- Opportunity to join on of the UK's leading Energy/FM/Industrial service providers.
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 286 and ask to speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.