|Job Title:||Maintenance Technician - Biomass|
|Location:||Ystrad Mynach, Caerphilly|
|Salary:||Up to £25000.00 per annum + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jane Walsh|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2019|
Maintenance Technician - Biomass
Up to £37,000 including bonuses
We are looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician to assist with the Operations & Maintenance of a small scale Biomass boiler and associated ORC units.
The plant provides heating to a small industrial estate and you'll be provided bonuses on a monthly basis for achieving production targets.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out reactive and preventative maintenance on two biomass boilers and two ORC (Screw expander) units along with all associated plant.
- Fault diagnosis on all electrical and mechanical equipment which also includes motors, drives and control systems (PLC's).
- Inventory control, ensuring relevant spares are ordered and arranging for deliveries for returns.
- Operating and monitoring the plant to ensure all equipment is working in a safe and efficient manner.
- Loading the biomass boilers by using the telehandler.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Apprentice qualified with a relevant Maintenance / Engineering qualification.
- Ideally experienced working on and fault finding on biomass boilers, control systems, pipework and organic Rankine cycle units.
- Telehandler licence (training will be provided)
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Salary circa £25,000 per year
- Plus a monthly bonus of £1,000 per month
- Days position working 8:30-5 Monday - Friday
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02393 910 039 and ask to speak to Jane Walsh who can tell you more.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.