|Job Title:||Maintenance Technician|
|Location:||Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £37000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019|
Up to £37,000
Our Client is one of the UK's leading provider of Environmental solutions, offering a full range of Waste and Energy Recovery services through a vast and growing network of Plants and Facilities across the country. As such they are looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Technician to join their new MRF plant in Bargeddie. This role is working on a night shift basis Monday to Thursday, please only apply if this is suitable.
What you will be doing
As Mechanical Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for assisting in the deliverance of PPM (Planned Maintenance Plans) and required reactive maintenance. You will be responsible for planning, organising and undertaking corrective and reactive work and be responsible for delivering improvement projects leading to increased plant reliability and cost reduction.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- Ensure that all plant and equipment on sites is modified and improved, as necessary, to maximise equipment availability and performance
- Be aware of stock control and maintain shift paperwork to the highest standard, to complete condition reports and other documentation as defined by the maintenance strategy
- Undertake engineering project work and assist with new installations or refurbishments
- Update and administer the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Attend daily operational review meetings, providing updates on Planned Maintenance compliance, live defects and ongoing improvement plans
This role is working on a night shift basis Monday to Thursday.
What you will need
To be considered for this position you will need to have a recognised Level 3 NVQ/HNC/HND within an Engineering discipline. You will have experience of working with low levels of supervision in a high-pressure production environment.
Maintenance experience from within industries such as power generation, waste management, heavy process or industrial will be beneficial.
What's in it for you…
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's leading specialists in the Waste and Energy recovery sector. For more information please contact Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964, emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.