|Job Title:||Maintenance Technician|
|Contact Name:||Don Marsh|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2017 11:12|
JOB TITLE Maintenance Technician (Mechanically biased)
LOCATION Fawley, Hampshire
SALARY Competitive salary, pension & bonus
Our client is an international leader in waste reclamation and recycling solutions managing more than two million tons of waste annually. With their efforts focusing on Reducing, Recycling & Recovering the waste they manage they are currently able to recycle 60% of that waste.
They require a Maintenance Technician to work at Fawley, to carry out maintenance & repair on a range of plant and equipment found at their High Temperature Incineration Facility to ensure plant availability.
Your principal responsibilities will be to (but not limited to):
- Carry out risk assessment and method statement for routine and defect maintenance tasks as required.
- Maintain a good standard of housekeeping.
- Responsible for determining and executing repair and preventative maintenance to mechanical machinery.
- Carry out planned maintenance
- Help other maintenance colleagues in routine tasks or major overhauls
- Provide mechanical maintenance support to maximise plant operations.
- Provide assistance and support to the Engineering Department as directed by the Maintenance Manager.
- Recommend modifications or maintenance procedures that enhance the department's performance.
- Assist in the detailed planning of and preparation for plant maintenance shut down periods.
To be considered for this position it is expected that the successful individual will have the following:
- Numeracy, literacy and experience of computerised software packages
- Good communication skills
- Valid Driving Licence
- Team member
- High standard of workmanship
- Flexible in approach to work
- Recognised apprenticeship
- NVQ Level III or HNC in mechanical maintenance
This is excellent opportunity to join a well-regarded Waste Management business at their Hampshire based facility.
If you or anyone you know are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity to develop your career, please send an up to date copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 023 92 222 964 and ask to speak to Don Marsh for more information.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Maintenance Engineer - Padworth, Berkshire
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Benefits
Electrical Technician - Shift
£35000.00 per annum
Workshop Vehicle Engineer
Workshop Vehicle Engineer
£42000.00 per annum + Company Van + Bonus