Maintenance Team Leader - Biomass
|Job Title:||Maintenance Team Leader - Biomass|
|Salary:||£35000 - £52000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Grosvenor|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2017 13:23|
Maintenance Team Leader - Biomass Power Station
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for a Maintenance Team Leader to head up the Maintenance Department of a 12MW Biomass Power Station in Suffolk. As Maintenance Team Leader you will be involved with the management of a multi-discipline team of technicians and contractors, overseeing the delivery of both short & long term maintenance strategies as well as planning and executing works during annual outage periods.
The client has a number of Power Plants across East Anglia and England, generating over 150MW of power for the UK Power Sector.
Role & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Station Manager, as Maintenance Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of technicians (mechanical, electrical and control & instrumentation) and supporting contractors in the day to day maintenance of all equipment involved in electrical generation
- Co-ordinating planning and work for outages including breakdown repairs, cleaning and main annual outages
- Assist the Operations Team Leader and the Station Manager in assessing plant performance and establishing improvement plans and targets for the station and specific teams
- Using and updating the sites Computerised Maintenance Management System
- Managing the sites maintenance budget for the year
A full job description can be available on request.
Skills & Qualifications
In order to apply for this role, we're looking for someone with the following background:
- A minimum of an HNC in an engineering discipline, ideally mechanical however electrically biased candidates will also be considered.
- A time served recognised apprenticeship
- A minimum of 5 years gained in a similar heavy processing facility. This could be from industries such as petrochemical, pharmaceutical, waste management, refinery or power station. Experienced Royal Navy Marine Engineers will also be considered.
- Ideally a health and safety qualification e.g. IOSH, NEBOSH
- Previously been involved with the planning of maintenance strategies including annual shutdowns
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- A salary up to £52,000
- Benefits including bonus, pension, health insurance and holidays
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 286 and ask to speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Shift Team Leader - Energy from Waste
Bonus + Benefits
Shift Operator - Biomass CHP
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Up to £36380 per annum + benefits
Shift Team Leader - Energy from Waste Power Station
Newhaven, East Sussex
£49000 - £50000 per annum + 15% bonus, pension
Assistant Shift Team Leader - New Energy from Waste
East Lothian, Scotland
£42000 - £42464.00 per annum + bonus, pension
E&I Technician - New Biomass Power Plant
Barry, Vale of Glamorgan