|Job Title:||Maintenance Supervisor - Power Generation|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kyle Shinn|
|Job Published:||January 4, 2019|
Maintenance Supervisor - Power Generation
c£40-45k DoE + benefits (incl. van)
Manchester - Field based
Permanent, Full Time
Our client, a leading company operating within the waste management & power generation sectors, currently require a Maintenance Supervisor / Team Leader / Lead Maintenance Technician / Senior Field Service Engineer to join their team. You'll be responsible for leading the reactive fault finding & maintenance of large reciprocating engines on multiple site across the North of England & Scotland.
As a Maintenance Supervisor, you will be tasked with:
- Managing the day-to-day maintenance & breakdown repairs of multiple power generation sites across the North of England & Scotland which have large gas engines on site such as Jenbacher, Caterpillar & Cummins.
- Maximising the availability and output of the plants, whilst minimising downtime.
- Providing reactive technical support, fault finding & troubleshooting to resolve any issues with the power generation assets & reciprocating engines.
- Ensuring adherence with health & safety requirements and environmental compliance.
- Carrying out hands on maintenance & engineering tasks as required.
- Other duties as required.
In order to be considered for this position, you will need to possess a relevant mechanical or electrical engineering qualification (apprenticeship / HND / HNC / City & Guilds etc.) and have man management experience. You'll also need to have prior experience working on large diesel or gas engines with a background in Power Generation, Landfill Gas Generation, the Royal Navy or a similar heavy engineering sector.
This is a field-based role with travel required across multiple sites across the North of England & Scotland, so you will need to hold a full & valid driving licence. You'll also need to complete office-based duties from the company offices which are based nearby to Manchester.
They're offering a competitive salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience, plus an excellent company benefits package which will a van, holidays & healthcare. If you would like to apply for this Maintenance Supervisor / Team Leader role, then please send a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kyle Shinn on 02392 288 284 for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.