|Job Title:||Maintenance Supervisor|
|Salary:||£39000 - £48000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||February 8, 2019|
Caythorpe - Sleaford
£39,000 - £48,000
6:00am-5:30pm Monday - Friday
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor to join one of the industry leaders in recycling and waste processing solutions across the UK's waste management sector. This client is a rapidly expanding family run business who have a great passion for producing high quality renewable fuels from waste across the East Midlands and Lincolnshire area. Working as the Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring all equipment on-site is maintained and working effectively whilst managing a team of on-site engineers.
Working as the Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for…
- Carrying out planned, reactive and breakdown maintenance activities on a range of equipment used within the recycling industry efficiently and effectively.
- Leading and supervising the mechanical repair and maintenance tasks including fault i
- dentification and analysis to facilitate repairs, improvements, inspections, adjustments and refurbishments to agreed standards.
- Supervise the daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance inspections.
- Conduct safety compliance inspections and maintain records.
- Working to and promoting health and safety, environmental other standards as they apply to the process ensuring compliance with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
- With support from Workshops maintenance administration, compile and maintain mechanical maintenance work schedules and records for statutory and best practise inspection, including LOLER, PSSR, etc.
- Actively support the development of maintenance inspections, repair techniques and engineering standards through the carryout of FMEA, RCFA, bad actor identification etc, as led by the Workshop Manager.
- Operate a variety of equipment including loaders, forklifts, high lifts, cranes, cherry pickers.
- Supervise a team to ensure things are carried out correctly
Candidates are expected to have a maintenance background with a mechanical bias, underpinned by an industry qualification (NVQ/ BTECH/ C&G). This will include experience within PPM and reactive maintenance and heavy plant machinery.
Candidates should have demonstrable experience working in a supervisory position with strong man-management skills.
Previous industry experience could include Industrial, Waste Management, Manufacturing, Production or Aggregates.
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary up to £48,000
- Competitive benefits package
- Opportunity for progression within the business.
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.