|Job Title:||Maintenance Supervisor|
|Contact Name:||Don Marsh|
|Job Published:||January 27, 2017 16:04|
Location - West Sussex
Salary- £37,000 - £40,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Supervisor to join our clients operations team based at Ford in West Sussex.
Due to continuing business success and growth they now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Maintenance Supervisor to join their team in Ford, working 47.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday with occasional weekends.
The purpose of the role:
To ensure the Facility plant and equipment operates at optimum efficiency by planning, organising and completing planned and preventative repair and maintenance activities and programmes. To complete Reactive maintenance in a safe and timely manner to maximise plant up time and lead and supervise the Engineering team and function. Maintain the engineering workshop and equipment inventory, ensuring all assets and consumables are controlled and utilised appropriately.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Planning and carrying out planned and preventative maintenance and repair of plant and ancillary equipment.
- Flexibility in your approach to working hours due to the nature of the operational capabilities of the plant.
- Providing fault-finding and troubleshooting skills to the MRF's equipment and act on information received to maintain operational efficiency.
- Controlling and supervising the Maintenance Engineering team.
- Controlling and supervising the documentation held in the engineering workshop and ensuring the engineering workshop is properly organised and presentable.
- Working with the operational team, some of whom are of low skill levels, VWM's engineering section and with third party contractors with minimal supervision.
- Providing a safe and efficient service ensuring that Health & Safety is complied with at all times and that all VWM procedures and safe systems of work are adhered to at all times.
- Attending site for unplanned breakdowns out of hours to ensure downtime is to a minimum.
Qualifications, role specific knowledge & skills
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Experience with maintenance of process plant and equipment including materials handling equipment; safe systems of work.
- Proficiency with Computers; Windows, networking, data transfer, communication protocols,
- Able to working with low levels of supervision in a high-pressure production environment.
- Full driving licence.
There is a salary of up to £40,000 plus a great benefits package for this excellent opportunity
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone 023 92 222 964
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor
Up to £42000.00 per annum
North London, London
£37990.00 - £38000 per annum
North London, London
£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
Maintenance Engineer - Essex - £40k
£36000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Engineering Supervisor - Process Plant - Leicester - Up to 40k
£35000 - £40000 per annum