|Job Title:||Maintenance Plumber|
|Salary:||Up to £13 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Appleby|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019|
I am seeking a Plumber to complete maintenance work within the Portsmouth Dockyard.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Technical Services Manager, as a Maintenance Plumber, you will be responsible for:
- Repairing and Maintaining Toilets, taps, radiators etc.
- Completing Water Checks
- Coincide with other members of the Maintenance Team
- Adhere to Health and Safety policies on site.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Hold a Formal Trade Qualification.
- Able to Gain MOD Clearance
- Hold a Full Clean Driving Licence
- Ideally hold a Legionella Awareness Qualification
Rate & Contract Length
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- £13 per hour
- 2/3 Month Contract with potential for extension
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 208 and ask to speak to Ashley who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.