Maintenance Planning Co-Ordinator
|Job Title:||Maintenance Planning Co-Ordinator|
|Salary:||£35000.00 per annum + bonus + healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Lewis Walsh|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2017 08:55|
Maintenance Planning Co-ordinator - Energy from Waste
Up to £35,000 + bonus + dental + healthcare
Astute are working with one of the UK's leading resource management, recycling, and energy recovery companies.
We require a Maintenance Planning Co-ordinator to plan, schedule and co-ordinate all planned and corrective maintenance across all seven sites in the Kent area.
As the Maintenance Planning Co-ordinator you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and managing the group-wide maintenance planning systems and procedures
- Ensuring all PPM is scheduled and planned to defined timetables and business priorities
- Coordinating activities between local O&M teams to ensure optimum performance and minimum down times.
- Assisting in the planning, development and management of budgeted annual maintenance plans
- Establishing and reporting against key KPIs
- Ensuring all maintenance work planned is aligned with environmental and safety policies
- Ensuring that the CMMS software data files are complete and current
To be considered for the Maintenance Planning Co-ordinator vacancy you must:
- Hold a relevant technical qualification at HNC level or equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical or Instrumentation
- Have significant experience using a CMMS system and Project Planning software packages
- Have an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Have over five years of experience in maintenance planning within a heavy industrial environment. This may have been gained in a Power Station (Energy from Waste, Coal, CCGT, Biomass, CHP, Nuclear etc), Chemical Plant, Steelworks, Refinery or Navy.
A full job description containing further duties can be made available upon request.
To apply for this exciting opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call 02392 221 600 and speak to Lewis Walsh or Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Multiskilled Shift Maintenance Engineer
£33000 - £36000 per annum
Maintenance Manager - Power Station
£50000 - £54000 per annum + car, bonus, pension
Regional Maintenance Engineer - CHP
car + bonus
EC&I Technician - Power Station
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
£36000 - £36720.00 per annum + pension, OT