|Job Title:||Maintenance Planner - Energy from Waste|
|Location:||Knaresborough, North Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Grosvenor|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019|
Maintenance Planner- Energy from Waste
Competitive Salary & Benefits
We are recruiting for an Maintenance Planner to join the maintenance department of a recently commissioned energy from waste power station in North Yorkshire The Maintenance Planner will be responsible for responsible for effectively scheduling and tracking preventative maintenance as well as repair and outage work.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager, as Maintenance Planner, you will be responsible for:
- Using the sites CMMS system to maintain information and schedule maintenance
- Publishing work orders
- Entering ad hock defects into the schedules in order to help maintain plant availability.
- Attend daily meetings with the Operations & Maintenance Departments to discuss outstanding and future maintenance activities.
- Working closely with sub-contractors to create master programs.
- Liaising with stores personnel to ensure parts are ordered from external suppliers
- Manage the stores catalogue, ensuring stock is ordered in a timely manner
- Run daily/weekly meetings as required to monitor and ensure successful completion of scheduled work
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Hold a relevant technical qualification at ONC / HNC level or equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical or Instrumentation
- Have significant experience using a CMMS system (Pirana would be preferred but SAP, MAXIMO or similar would be acceptable)
- Have MS Project experience, or similar
- Have previous experience in a heavy process engineering environment, this may have been gained in a Power Station (Energy from Waste, Coal, CCGT, Biomass, CHP, Nuclear etc), Chemical Plant, Steelworks, Refinery etc.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary up to £45,000
- Company Benefits
- Opportunity to join a large newly built & commissioning Energy from Waste Power Station
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 286 and ask to speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.