|Job Title:||Maintenance Planner|
|Location:||Romney Marsh, Kent|
|Salary:||£32000 - £58000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||November 5, 2018|
Outage Planner - Nuclear
£32,535 to £58,941
We are currently recruiting for a Planner to join a nuclear power station in southern Kent. Working directly for the owner / operator, you will be responsible for planning outages phases across the station. This will cover reoccurring outages over the power stations 3 year operating cycle.
Reporting to the Planning Manager, you will be responsible for…
- Developing fully logic linked plans for specific plant areas.
- Integrating all work activities in give plan areas, grouping permit boundaries with SAP and matching scope of work to available resource.
- Managing changes to plan due to "scope change"
- Maintaining plan during execution phase.
- Updating progress, tracking critical paths, reviewing the impact of emergent work.
- Producing outages reports.
- Providing support to Lead Planner / Outage Co-ordinator
- Working with other departments such as Safety, Operations, Maintenance and Supply chain to maintain plans.
Candidates will have significant outage / maintenance planning experience gained in a heavy engineering environments (Nuclear, Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical Etc)
You will also be well versed in a planning package (ideally Primavera)
What's on offer
- Basic salary up to £58,941
- Benefits package
- Career progression opportunities
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.