Maintenance Manager - Power Station
|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager - Power Station|
|Salary:||£50000 - £54000 per annum + car, bonus, pension|
|Contact Name:||Steve Utton|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2019 14:47|
Maintenance Manager - Energy from Waste
£54,000 + car allowance + bonus + benefits
We are currently recruiting a Maintenance Manager to work at an energy from waste power station in the Shropshire area. This person will be responsible for the day to day management and running of the maintenance department, ensuring maximum production with minimal downtime.
What will I be doing?
Typical duties of the Maintenance Manager will include:
- Manage and run the maintenance department comprising of multi skilled engineers and technicians
- Management of the sites CMMS system implementing planned preventative maintenance requirements whilst ensuring safe and efficient plant operation
- Plan, manage and execute outage / shutdowns working closely with the site engineers
- Manage and control maintenance sub-contractors
- Manage the department's budget and report on budget performance in line with accounting practices
- Ensuring all activities are carried out to the highest standard of health and safety.
What experience does the role require?
In order to be considered for this fantastic opportunity it's important you meet certain criteria including:
- Supervisory/management experience in a maintenance/engineering role on a power station or large process plant. This could be energy from waste, biomass, CCGT, CHP plant, steel works, refinery etc.
- Ideally you will have extensive experience in power generation, preferably with solid knowledge of pressure parts systems, rotating plant and boilers
- An engineering qualification such as a HND/HNC in an engineering discipline i.e. mechanical, electrical or C&I
- Knowledge of environmental permits, H&S issues and safe working environments
- Ideally experience of managing budgets
What's in it for me?
The successful candidate will receive:
- A basic salary up to £54,000
- A company car or car allowance
- A performance related bonus
- A contributory pension
- Additional benefits
How do I apply?
To apply for this exciting opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or alternatively you can call 02392 288 215 and speak to Steve who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Plant Manager - Biomass Power Station
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
Car & Bonus
Operations Technician - Power Station
EC&I Technician - Power Station
£42000 - £45000 per annum + 10% bonus, pension
Shift Operator - New Gasification Power Station
Up to £27200.00 per annum
Day Operator - New Gasification Power Station
Up to £21000 per annum + benefits