Maintenance Manager - New Build Energy from Waste
|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager - New Build Energy from Waste|
|Salary:||Car + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Grosvenor|
|Job Published:||November 24, 2017 11:04|
Engineering Manager (Mechanical Bias) - Energy from Waste
Competitive Salary + Benefits (Car & Bonus)
Astute Technical Recruitment are working on behalf of our client who are one of the UK's leaders in the Environmental, Waste and Energy Recovery sectors. Their latest Energy from Waste site in Scotland can process up to 195,000 tonnes of waste per year.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Company as they expand their Energy Recovery Operations in the United Kingdom and be an integral part of the Commissioning & Start up process on site.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Maintenance Manager duties will include:
- Strategic, day to day management and supervision of all Maintenance related activities on site, from Planning of works and Co-Ordination of the Maintenance Department to ensure maximum plant availability.
- Implementing a PPM (Pre-Planned Maintenance) System and developing the sites CMMS system whilst ensuring safe and efficient plant operation
- Providing leadership and direction to the maintenance team in addition to developing them and contributing to their full potential.
- Planning and managing equipment and plant outages/shutdowns
- Overall responsibility of the maintenance departments budget
- Liaising with the Plant Manager, Operations Manager, QHSE Manager and other relevant staff regarding projects, maintenance, outages, costing and programming of plant improvements/projects
- Reviewing and implementing the sites policies and procedures and identifying through liaising with other functioning sites, areas of improvement.
- Ensuring Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) are achieved
If you have initial interest in the role, please get in touch and we can talk you through the position in more detail.
In order to be considered for this fantastic opportunity it's important you meet certain criteria including:
- At least five years Supervisory/Management in a maintenance/engineering role on a Power Station. This can include Energy from Waste, CCGT, Coal or Biomass.
- Experienced Royal Navy Marine Engineers would also be relevant for this role
- HND/HNC or above, in a relevant Engineering discipline
- Be of Mechanical bias
- H&S qualification such as IOSH or NEBOSH with knowledge of Environmental Permits and Safe Working Environments
- Experience of managing budgets and in the training and development of staff
- Experienced in managing maintenance teams, shift rotas, resource planning etc.
To apply for this exciting opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or alternatively you can call 02392 288 286 and speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Facility Manager - Energy From Waste Plant
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
car allowance, medical
General Manager - Energy from Waste
Mechanical Engineer - New Energy from Waste Power Station
C&I Technician x 2 - New Energy from Waste Plant
Works Manager / Civils General Foreman - Energy from Waste
£60000.00 - £64000.00 per annum