Maintenance Manager - Essex - £50K
|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager - Essex - £50K|
|Salary:||Up to £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2018 09:37|
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Our client is an International Recycling and Resource Management company, operating over 200 specialist treatment plants worldwide. Their new plant in Basildon is a fully operational Mechanical Biological Treatment facility processing residential waste from Essex and they are currently looking for a Maintenance Manager to join their existing team.
As Plant Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the implementation and completion of the plant PPM plan ensuring maximised availability of the plant at all times.
As Maintenance Manager your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- Liaising with key stakeholders to develop monthly Maintenance and PPM plans
- Directly manages the performance of M&E maintenance technicians, the instrumentation and control (I&C) technicians, cleaning labours and truck drivers
- Maintain all operating equipment in satisfactory condition. Schedule needed repair to have minimum interference.
- Recommend modifications of existing equipment and facilities and the possible replacement of existing equipment which will improve operations and reduce maintenance costs.
- Responsible for the efficient maintenance of all plant transportation equipment.
- Recruit and retain personnel with necessary skills to carry out the plant maintenance duties
- Constantly reviewing and developing new and relevant continuous improvement practices to improve plant efficiencies
The Ideal Candidate
To be considered for this position you must have a relevant mechanical/engineering qualification. You should have experience working in a heavy process environment (ideally waste management, power generation, industrial plant etc.) and a working knowledge of maintenance practices, PPM plans and team management. As the ideal candidate you will have excellent communication skills, a positive and proactive attitude and the ability to work independently.
What's in it for you…
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's leading specialists in the Waste and Energy recovery sector. For more information please contact Lauren White on 02392 222 965, emailing your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mechanical Maintenance Technician
West Sussex, England
£33000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
North London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + bonus
East London, London
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car
Engineering Project Manager
Up to £80000.00 per annum
Engineering Manager - Recycling - Nottinghamshire - £50K+
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car plus extras