|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager - CHP Biomass Power Plant|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matthew George|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2019|
Maintenance Manager - CHP Biomass Power Plant
Up to £50,000 + benefits
We are currently recruiting a Maintenance Manager to join a brand new 7MW power generation site just south of Nottingham. The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for supervising pre-planned & reactive maintenance of all mechanical & electrical assets on site.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, typical duties of the Maintenance Manager will include:
- Managing a team of technicians fault finding & maintaining plant assets including pumps, gearboxes, valves, etc.
- Maintaining maintenance techniques & best practices
- To ensure compliance with the pressure regulations & lifting gear inspection requirements
- Assisting in plant developments & projects
- Supervising & setting to work on site contractors
- Maintaining accurate maintenance records on the site CMMS
- Conduct outage planning, scheduling and coordination
- To ensure the availability of plant spares
Knowledge, Skills and Experience...
To be considered for this position you will ideally have:
- A relevant technical qualification such as an HNC / HND or degree in Mechanical Engineering or a similar discipline
- Hands on maintenance experience with mechanical systems including pumps, compressors, gearboxes, cranes etc
- Knowledge of The Pressure Systems Safety Regulations (PSSR)
- Practical knowledge of process plant & equipment gained in a heavy engineering environment such as power generation, petrochemical, steel works, CHP plant, paper mill etc. Royal Navy Marine Engineers will also be considered
- Involvement in plant mobilisation & commissioning is desirable but not essential
Package and Benefits...
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits package for the Maintenance Manager vacancy as follows:
- A salary of up to £50,000
- Company pension
- Excellent holidays
To apply for this opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call 02392 288 206 to speak to Matt George
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.