|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager - Biomass Power Station|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Overtime & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Grosvenor|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019|
Maintenance Manager - Biomass Gasification
South East Birmingham
Competitive Salary + Overtime + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Manager to join a relatively new biomass power station in the South East Birmingham area. This is an excellent opportunity for someone at Engineer / Team Leader level looking for a step up into management on a power station in its early stages of its life cycle.
As Maintenance Manager, you can expect your duties to include:
- Managing a directing a team of multi skilled technicians in order to maintain maximum plant availability
- Oversee and develop the site CMMS system to maintain and improve all aspects of maintenance on site
- Preparing site maintenance budget proposals
- Plan and oversee plant outages working with the Plant Manager.
- When appropriate, propose plant modifications to optimise efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Ensure all maintenance carried out is compliant with the company's HSE management systems and with all relevant legislation
- Develop staff, conduct appraisals and identify and plan training when required
Requirements and Qualifications
To be considered for the Maintenance Manager vacancy, candidates should have:
- A relevant engineering qualification at HND/HNC level in mechanical, electrical or C&I maintenance. Qualifications below this level will be considered with extensive power / EFW experience
- At least 5 years of experience in the power generation sector in an engineering/maintenance role, ideally at Engineer/Manager level
- Experience leading teams of engineers, technicians in the power generation/EFW sector
- An IOSH or NEBOSH qualification is desirable but not essential
If successful, the company have on offer the following:
- Competitive Salary
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send an up to date CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or contact Dan Grosvenor on 02392 288 286.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.