|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager|
|Location:||East London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £45000 per annum + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2018 16:43|
Job Title - Maintenance Manager
Salary - £45,000
Location - East London/Essex
Our client is one of the leading Waste Management and Resource specialists within Europe and as such are seeking an experienced Maintenance Manager to join the existing team on their Plastics Facility in the Essex area.
With a growing focus on Recycling and the Circular Economy this is proving to be one of the fastest growing sectors in the UK, offering both secure & lengthy careers opportunities, working with an established and well-regarded employer, who can in turn offer excellent prospects, superb benefits and first-class career progression.
As Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that plant is operating to full productivity implementing and delivering on both proactive and reactive maintenance strategies.
As Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Contributing to the creation and implementation of best practice maintenance vision, strategy, policy and process to improve operational performance
- Effective delegate maintenance issues to the team where required and allocating and completing small projects within shift capabilities
- Develop a PPM schedule, ensure full preventative maintenance to enable full plant operation
- Develop clear accountability for maintenance material spend, cost control and budgets
- Optimised equipment according to standard procedure, enhancing performance and product quality
- Ensure routine collaboration and maintenance for a variety of electro-mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Produce written reports where required, set department KPI's and manage and lead the maintenance team
The Ideal Candidate
As the ideal candidate you will have previous industrial plant environment experience within either waste management, manufacturing, FMCG or plastics industry. Previous mechanical maintenance is essential and working knowledge of electro-mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems is beneficial. A relevant manufacturing/engineering degree or Level 5 NVQ is required and managerial or team leadership experience is essential.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Lauren White at email@example.com or call 02392222965.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West Sussex, England
£33000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£33000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Senior Maintenance Supervisor
Senior Maintenance Engineer
Up to £45000.00 per annum