|Job Title:||Maintenance Fitter|
|Salary:||Up to £36000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||February 8, 2019|
Caythorpe - Sleaford
Up to £36,000
6:00am-5:30pm Monday - Friday
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Fitter to join one of the industry leaders in recycling and waste processing solutions across the UK's waste management sector. This client is a rapidly expanding family run business who have a great passion for producing high quality renewable fuels from waste across the East Midlands and Lincolnshire area. Working as the Maintenance Fitter, you will be responsible for ensuring all equipment on-site is maintained and working effectively through planned, reactive and breakdown maintenance tasks.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for…
- Carrying out planned, reactive and breakdown maintenance activities on a range of equipment used within the recycling industry efficiently and effectively.
- Using maintenance tasks such as fault identification and analysis to facilitate repairs, improvements, inspections and adjustments of on-site plant.
- Good working knowledge of mechanical bulk handling, sizing and grading equipment.
- Familiar with Hydraulic and pneumatic systems including pumps, rams and control valves.
- Basic fault finding on hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Carry out daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance inspections.
- Working to health and safety, environmental other standards as they apply to the process ensuring compliance with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Operate a variety of equipment including loaders, forklifts, high lifts, cranes, cherry pickers.
Candidates are expected to have a maintenance background with a mechanical bias, underpinned by an industry qualification (NVQ/ BTECH/ C&G). This will include experience within PPM and reactive maintenance and heavy plant machinery.
The right candidate will have previous experience of mechanical fitting in industrial complexes, waste management, scrap metal processing or other heavy continuous environments such as Waste Management, Manufacturing, Production or Aggregates.
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary up to £36,000
- Competitive benefits package
- Opportunity for progression within the business.
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.