Maintenance Engineer - Water Treatment Works
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer - Water Treatment Works|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Naylor|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2017 10:10|
Maintenance Engineer - Water Treatment
Up to £35,000 + Benefits
We are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to work across numerous Water Treatment Plants in the South West managing the maintenance contracts across the different sites. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress their experience and knowledge within the Water industry.
As a Maintenance Engineer, your duties will include but may not be limited to:
- Monitoring and reporting on maintenance performance across the plants
- Working closely and liaising with the Operations/ Asset Management team to suggest plant/ equipment improvements.
- Support and ensure that the maintenance strategy is followed efficiently and understood correctly.
- Ensure the companies CMMS is kept up to date at all times.
Requirements and Qualifications
To be considered for this vacancy, you should have:
- HNC/ONC/C&G level or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- At least 4 years' experience working in a heavy process industry in the maintenance field e.g. water treatment, power generation, paper mill or from the Royal Navy as a Marine Engineer (LET or PO level desirable).
- Experience of working on a variety of pumps.
- Knowledge/ experience of CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management Systems).
- Competitive Salary between £30k - £35k
- Company Pension Scheme
- Travel Expenses Paid For
If you are interested in the Maintenance Engineer position, please send your CV to Olivia via the email below or contact the office number and ask to speak with Olivia Naylor.
T: 02392 288 208
Please Note: All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, be part of the EU or have an Indefinite Leave to Remain Visa. Our client will not be offering sponsorships or any work to a candidate if they are on a working visa or are not eligible for work within the UK.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Civil Clean Water Engineer
£13.00 - £14.00 per hour
Electrical Clean Water Engineer
Henfield, West Sussex
£13.00 - £14.00 per hour
Clean Water Project Manager
£30.00 per hour
Service Engineer Hull
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£26000.00 per annum + car pension
Account Manager - Waste Water / Biogas
Kings Lynn, Norfolk
£35000 - £40000 per annum + car