|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer - New Build Energy from Waste|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Grosvenor|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2017|
Maintenance Engineer - Energy from Waste
Up to £50,000 + Benefits
Astute are working with an industry leader in the Waste Management Sector and are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join the Maintenance Department of a new build Energy from Waste Power Station located in Derbyshire.
The Maintenance Engineer is an integral role in the plant, responsible for all maintenance activities on site which includes a materials recovery facility and a gasification plant.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager, as Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the plant is maintained in line with company and O&M guidelines (including HSE constraints), ensuring availability at all times, documenting all work through the sites CMMS and maintaining accurate records
- Coordinating all outage/major shutdown activities including contractor management
- Manage third party contractors and service contracts
- Support plant maintenance Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) are achieved
- Keep an accurate record of assets, calibrations and service histories and action as required
- Adhere to Safe Systems of work including Permit to Work, RAMS and Isolation procedures
- Identify trends, utilising plant historian and software tools, to increase plant availability.
- Enforce compliance with plant PSSR inspections
- Deputise for the Maintenance Manager as and when required
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A strong background in Mechanical Engineering with knowledge of Electrical, Controls & Instrumentation
- HNC or above in a relevant Engineering discipline
- Industry experience from Energy from Waste/Power Generation sector
- NEBOSH or IOSH H&S Qualification
- Hands on experience working with steam raising plant and auxiliary equipment
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary up to £50,000
Benefits Package including Company Pension
- An opportunity to join a new build Energy from Waste/Advanced Thermal Treatment Power Station
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 286 and ask to speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.