|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer - Multi skilled - Process Plant - £35k|
|Salary:||£33000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Chris Jones|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2018|
Maintenance Engineer - Multi skilled - West Lancashire - Up to £35k
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge with a leading business? If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you.
Astute technical are working with one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. They are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and are looking for addition Engineering support on their large scale Polymer Recycling Facility.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at their Skelmersdale site for a Maintenance Engineer to join the team in Skelmersdale, working a varying shift pattern.
The Maintenance Engineer Role
The Maintenance Engineer is responsible for the repair and maintenance of all the Mechanical equipment at the Skelmersdale site, providing support to other disciplines as necessary using experience and skills. This will involve:
- Preventative and breakdown maintenance of plant and machinery
- Routine maintenance activities such as grinder blade changes, bearings and motors.
- Routine checks, maintenance and repair of utilities and services
- Planning & implementation of improvements as authorised by the Engineering Manager.
- Undertake other assignments given to you by the Engineering Manager / Engineering Supervisor from time to time
The Ideal Maintenance Engineer
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in maintenance engineering
- Good knowledge of maintenance of production machinery
- Knowledge of H&S protocols
- Knowledge of maintenance tools and equipment
In return for your hard work as our Maintenance Engineer, you will receive a competitive salary of between £34,870 per annum as well as an attractive benefits package.
Not only does this present you with a first-class opportunity to join on of the UK's most highly regarded Waste Specialist but you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package in line with a position of this seniority. For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Chris Jones at email@example.com or call 02392 288214.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.