|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer - Data Centre|
|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||Up to £36000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Luke Bennett|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2019|
Maintenance Engineer - Data Centre
Circa £36,000 & Benefits
We are looking for an experienced and qualified Electrical & Mechanical Engineer to work on a data centre. You will be responsible for critical maintenance on LV & HV electrical and mechanical systems on site as well as carrying out routine plant inspections.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Maintenance manager, as the Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Routine plant inspections, site checks and to use and monitor the building management system.
- Preventative and routine maintenance on HV and LV electrical & mechanical systems such as UPS, PDU units, cooling towers and air handling units.
- Maintaining plant records, information and reporting systems
- Support the shift engineering team with their operational duties ensuring they are operating the data centres critical services.
- Completing all PPM's and reactive maintenance to the SLA
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Apprentice trained or qualified to a level 3 qualification in: Electrical, Mechanical or Building Services
- 17th or 18th Edition Certificate
- Ideally hold an Authorised Person / AP15 status
- Full UK Driver's License
- Able to pass full security checks to BS7858:2012
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Full Benefits Package
- Competitive Salary
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02393 910 037 and ask to speak to Luke Bennett who can tell you more.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.