|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Location:||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2018|
Stoke on Trent
Up to £30,000
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join one of the leading Water and Wastewater treatment business in the UK. They have a solid track record of providing innovative solutions to water purification, industrial effluent and sustainable water saving needs and are one of the market leaders in temporary water treatment services. They are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to work within a mobile-water treatment systems department in Stoke-on-Trent. Working as a Maintenance Engineer, you will be expected to carry out repairs and maintenance on equipment as it comes in as well as travel widely and at short notice if required. You will also be included on a rota to provide out of hours cover and emergency rapid response to the clients.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for a variety of office and field based tasks:
- Carrying out any breakdown maintenance and repair work as required on mobile water treatment units and ensuring all units are serviced regularly and ready to operate in line with customer expectations.
- Maintaining maintenance schedules, adequate supplies of spare parts and ensuring all units are safe and roadworthy and ready to use at all times.
- Ensuring all customer sites are prepped to accept mobile units if out in the field, including paperwork and risk assessment completion in advance. Once on site you will also be responsible for the management of projects including auditing of all on-site activities.
- Assisting clients with technical faults.
- Installing new equipment when needed.
To be considered for this position you will be expected to hold a HNC (or equivalent) in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a similar technical degree backed up with demonstrable experience of building strong relationships internally and externally.
Candidates should also have a background in performing mechanical or electrical maintenance/service work.
Experience working in a similar role within the water industry is desirable and due to a high level of travel to various sites, candidates must hold a valid full UK driving licence.
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary up to £30,000
- Company Car/Van
- Competitive package including 25 days holiday + 8 public holidays.
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.