Maintenance Engineer - 4on/4off 10am - 10pm
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer - 4on/4off 10am - 10pm|
|Location:||West Sussex, England|
|Salary:||Up to £35500.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Simon Cheung|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2019 12:34|
Shift Maintenance Engineer
Ashington, West Sussex
Astute Technical Recruitment is looking to speak to Multiskilled Maintenance Engineers based in the West Sussex or Hampshire interested in working in the food production and manufacturing industry for a high-profile client.
Specialising in producing high margin deserts, this company can offer a change of scenery for Engineers used to working in heavy industrial and or automated environments such as waste, recycling, power generation or similar and who are interested in a clean and hygienic environment with a diversity of plant and a more challenging role.
This role is a shift-based position involving 12-hour night shifts on a 4 on 4 off pattern (10am - 10pm). The work requires a confident and capable Engineer experienced in fault finding on PLC and mechanical systems as you will often be responsible for all plant on site as working as a Lone Maintenance Engineer.
- Responsible for the Electrical, Mechanical and Controls maintenance and repairs of the factory including all aspects of machinery and buildings throughout the shift
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance on equipment
- To carry out a shift rota with fixed 4 days on, 4 days (working shift 10am - 10pm) with ½ hour unpaid break, reporting to the Engineering Manager
- To cover day shift Engineers (holiday cover) in place of planned night shift
- Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out according to the department's schedule
- Carry out repairs to equipment as required from day shift to maintain maximum availability
- Work with external contractors to maintain equipment / calibration / defect repairs as required
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork is carried out in accordance with Company procedures
- To support the implementation of production projects including introduction of new equipment
- City & Guilds / ONC qualification
- Knowledge of equipment / tools within food industry
- Manual Handling
- Fork Lift driving desirable
- Electrical fault finding
- Mechanical fault finding
To apply for this role or to request further information please send your CV to email@example.com or call 02393 911 007
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mechanical Maintenance Technician - CCGT Power Station
£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
Operations & Maintenance Assistant - Energy from Waste
Carluke, South Lanarkshire
£350 - £400 per day
£350 - £400 per day + Ltd Company Rate.