|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Location:||Brighton, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||June 7, 2019|
Up to £33,000
Our client, a leading company working within the Waste Management and Renewable sectors, are currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to join their established team based in Brighton. Working as their Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on their Waste Management Facility, delivering the site maintenance strategy in line with plant safety and efficiency.
What you will be doing
As Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for assisting in the deliverance of PPM (Planned Maintenance Plans) and required reactive maintenance. You will be responsible for organising and undertaking corrective and reactive work and be responsible for delivering improvement projects leading to increased plant reliability and cost reduction.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- Carrying out planned, reactive and defect rectification maintenance on a wide variety of waste management plant and equipment.
- Ensure that all plant and equipment on sites is modified and improved as necessary to maximise equipment availability and performance.
- Be aware of stock control and maintain shift paperwork to the highest standard, to complete condition reports and other documentation as defined by the maintenance strategy.
- Undertake engineering project work and assist with new installations or refurbishments on-site.
- Update and administer the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Attend daily operational review meetings, providing updates on Planned Maintenance compliance, live defects and ongoing improvement plans
What you will need
To be considered for this position you will need to have a recognised Level 3 NVQ/HNC/HND within an Engineering discipline such as City & Guilds, Advanced Craft, NVQ Level 3, BTEC or ONC.
You will have experience of working with low levels of supervision in a high-pressure production environment with demonstrable experience in CMMS, SCADA and PLC.
Candidates are also expected to have a background performing maintenance tasks within a heavy sector such as power generation, waste management, manufacturing, production or industrial.
What's in it for you…
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's leading specialists in the Waste and Energy recovery sector with a basic salary up to £33,000 plus package.
How to apply
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Gemma Nixon at email@example.com or call 02392 222 964.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.